Acerca de nosotros
This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
*Los contratistas inscritos en los programas de certificación de GAF no son empleados ni agentes de GAF, y GAF no controla ni supervisa de otro modo estas empresas independientes. Los contratistas pueden recibir beneficios, como puntos y descuentos de recompensa por lealtad en herramientas de comercialización de GAF por participar en el programa y ofrecer a GAF garantías mejoradas, que requieren el uso de una cantidad mínima de productos de GAF. Sus tratos con un contratista, y cualquier servicio que le proporcionen, están sujetos a los Términos de uso del contratista.
Reseñas de clientes
"I was extremely satisfied with the work and the quality of Keystone. Dale was very helpful with all steps, which was the inspection, the phone call with my insurance company, the person that came out from the insurance company which inspected my roof he was there to talk with them, and he got sample to show me the options I had for the colors of the shingles. Dale was at my house for the installation of my roof, he was very helpful with explaining how the process goes from start to finish. I would recommend Keystone to my family and friends. I am beyond happy with my new roof."
"My experience with Keystone was superb from start to finish. They were highly recommended to me by a friend and everything I was told about them was correct. I was pleased with their response for a price and the price was very reasonable. Further the price they gave me in the estimate was the price I paid in the end. The quality of their work was outstanding, but what impressed me most was the people I dealt with: Kimberly, Miguel, the office staff, and the crew that put on the roof. I highly recommend Keystone and will use them for other jobs in the future."
"Couldn't be happier with Keystone, they were helpful and answered all questions. Project Managers were there both days roof was being replaced. Workers were extremely nice and cleaned up everything each day, no trash left behind. Dale Lewis went above and beyond and even took remaining plywood back for us. I would definitely recommend to all friends and family to use Keystone."
- "I was extremely satisfied with the work and the quality of Keystone. Dale was very helpful with all steps, which was the inspection, the phone call with my insurance company, the person that came out from the insurance company which inspected my roof he was there to talk with them, and he got sample to show me the options I had for the colors of the shingles. Dale was at my house for the installation of my roof, he was very helpful with explaining how the process goes from start to finish. I would recommend Keystone to my family and friends. I am beyond happy with my new roof."
- "My experience with Keystone was superb from start to finish. They were highly recommended to me by a friend and everything I was told about them was correct. I was pleased with their response for a price and the price was very reasonable. Further the price they gave me in the estimate was the price I paid in the end. The quality of their work was outstanding, but what impressed me most was the people I dealt with: Kimberly, Miguel, the office staff, and the crew that put on the roof. I highly recommend Keystone and will use them for other jobs in the future."
- "Couldn't be happier with Keystone, they were helpful and answered all questions. Project Managers were there both days roof was being replaced. Workers were extremely nice and cleaned up everything each day, no trash left behind. Dale Lewis went above and beyond and even took remaining plywood back for us. I would definitely recommend to all friends and family to use Keystone."
- "Miguel Castaneda and his team are amazing. They came over, on time, and walked me through the repair process. They met with the insurance inspector, hammered out the details, and got everything done quickly and professionally. I certainly recommend Miguel and his team!"
- "It's hard to find people who do good, honest work these days. After waves of door-to-door salesmen assuring us insurance would cover the cost of replacing our dated and leaky roof (and insurance never agreeing) my wife found Elmer Contreras and Keystone Building and Restoration. Elmer was straight with us; he told us he would get his guys to meet with our adjuster, but that he wasn't so sure it would be covered. Appreciating the honesty, we rolled with him. Elmer was right, and as we were expecting, insurance did not cover the cost. However, Elmer's quote came in well below the two other quotes we were given (and at about half of what one company told us our roof would cost if we didn't go with them…). But the lower cost did not mean shoddier work, at all. Throughout the entire process Elmer was in constant contact with me, via texts and calls. He responded to all of my questions and even came back more than once to inspect the work. He even had to reorder custom skylights after the factory grade didn't fit, and at NO EXTRA COST. I could list every instance of professionalism and due diligence from Elmer, but trust me when I tell you that if you need roof work, Keystone Building and Restoration are your guys. And ask for Elmer!"
- "My roof replacement with Keystone Building and Restoration, and their representative, Mr. Elmer Contreras went smoothly. Mr. Contreras is kind and very professional - from the start my only requirement was a honest assessment of my roof because by God's grace I could afford a new roof, but because I pay house insurance I am entitled to a roof replacement if it qualified. I never felt pressed or that he was in a rush to just make money. Mr. Contreras inspected my roof on three occasions over many months before he felt that it qualified for replacement. Mr. Contreras helped me file the insurance claim, addressed all my concerns, and even recommended other improvements to my home. I wholeheartedly recommend Keystone Building and Restoration, and their representative, Mr. Contreras."
- "I am writing this Five-Star review for Miguel and his Keystone team. Take it from a customer that worries during construction on his house that Miguel and his team took all the fear of construction away. I had storm damage on my roof and the Keystone team worked with my insurance company to express my concerns. Also, Keystone interpreted the insurance company estimate to me. Keystone than replace my storm damaged roof to perfection. When completing the installation, Keystone cleaned up so well, I did not know they where even on site. Keystone was a blessing to have for my roofing repair and they stayed within budget."
- "We had a leak in our house, we called keystone and they were able to help us. They ended up getting our insurance company to cover a new roof and siding, our house got a complete face lift. We are very happy with the work, everything was done in a timely manner and communication was excellent. Elmer Contreras went above and beyond to make sure our insurance covered the repairs."
- "I was very impressed with the professionalism and customer service provided by Elmer contreras. Elmer went above and beyond to make sure our needs were met and helped us with the whole insurance process from start to finish. I definitely recommend this company, they take care of their clients."
- "Keystone replaced our shingle roof after hail damage. (Home insurance covered the cost, other than the deductible). The job, managed by Giovanni, entailed removal of 32 solar panels and critter screen, roof replacement, and reinstallation of the solar panel system. The work was worry-free, it was done competently and on schedule. I particularly enjoyed how little of my time was required to get a job done right. I had one extra request, to trim the edge of some house siding back from the new thicker shingles, and it was done with a smile. The solar panel reinstallation was a great improvement over the original installation: panel position was properly logged in the controlling software and the critter fence was upgraded. They even installed snow guards to the panel array at my request."
- "Keystone replaced my roof back in October. Giovanni handled everything and was very professional, caring and listened to all my questions. Everything went smoothly and if there was any concern on my end, he was patient and explained everything in detail. He was amazing! I highly recommend them for any work you may need done. Thank you Keystone and a special shout out to Giovanni!"
- "Giovanni Valencia is a true professional. He made a potentially stressful situation a smooth process. He provided unsolicted updates and made sure I knew what to expect during the installation. He was available to meet when requested and he kept the installation crew on schedule. The team was efficient and neat. My property was free from any debris during and after the project. I would recommend Keystone to family and friends."
- "Roberto Jimenez is incredible. Roberto is very professional, friendly, and responsive. He always goes above and beyond to make customers happy. He worked with the insurance agency to get my whole roof repaired and installed on time. Key stone company did a fantastic job."
- "The roof is beautiful. Miguel Castaneda was very responsive. On the day of the installation, the team worked efficiently and when they finished, the yard was cleaner than when they arrived. I just watched another company install a neighbor's roof. They started at 8am on a Sunday and didn't finish until after 6pm. The dump truck sat in the yard long after demo was finished, and they had a hard time moving it out. I tell that story to say I am extra grateful for Keystone now."
- "We used Keystone Building and Restoration, LLC to redo the roof of our house. The process was great and easy. The roofing team arrived on the day scheduled and were extremely fast and did a great job. We had a great experience and would recommend them to anyone looking for new roof. Overall the quality of work was exceptional and the work team are fantastic."
- "My experience with Elmer Contreras exceeds my expectations. He came to work on time, was very thorough, and by far the best quality of work I've seen. He made sure that we're completely satisfied with our new roof and siding. He was very easy to deal with and knows exactly what he is doing. His skills and expertise is very evident. I would like to commend him for a job well done!"
- "All that was promised was done ( thanks Geovani ) I'm am 101 percent satisfied and happy . You kept your words. Good job.I will recommend you and your company to all my friends"
- "I appreciated the work done by Keystone Building and Restoration. I particularly appreciated my one on one contact with Giovanni Valencia who explained the work to be done. He kept in contact with me throughout the process and explained the work step by step. He made the process so seamlessly simple for me. My roof is beautiful."
- "We are very happy with Elmer's excellent service. He was very nice , knowledgeable and responsive to my text and emails. Elmer was able to represent us to deal with our insurance company and we are very happy that we got the approval to replace the entire roof. He was able to give me a reasonable quote to replace my gutter as well. The roof and gutter was done on time and his team did an excellent job cleaning after themselves. Thank you very much Elmer!. Highly recommended!"
- "Mr. Elmer, was professional, timely and handled all my roofing issues. The whole replacement process took less than one day and the service was great. I enjoyed working with Mr. Elmer at Keystone Building & Restoration to solve my roofing problems. The roof looks great, Thanks again!"
- "Keystone was very timely in their services. I was in need of a new roof and they were life savers in gettingy damaged roof approved by the insurance company. I now have a brand new roof with no out of pocket expense. I am truly grateful for what they do for customers like me."
- "Great experience from start to finish! Wyatt Johnson worked with me to show the damage on my roof, call my insurance and get the job completed. The crew showed up on time and was finished by lunchtime. Very efficient and did a great job cleaning up too!! Thanks Wyatt for getting this project accomplished!!"
- "My experience with Keystone Building & Restoration has been great! Elmer Contreras in particular has been the consummate professional. I have found him to be courteous, caring, knowledgeable, responsive and transparent with a high degree of integrity and professionalism. He answered my questions honestly and kept in touch with me throughout the entire process."
- "Keystone Building & Restoration is a wonderful company. They made the process incredibly smooth from start to finish. And their efforts to work with your insurance company is a great benefit. We've been very pleased with them. And Roberto is phenomenal, a great professional who is incredibly responsive. If you're thinking about having Keystone handle your roof repairs and installation, don't hesitate. They're a great company."
- "I would 100% recommend this company. These guys are awesome. They're honest, trustworthy, very helpful and went above and beyond. I wish more roofing companies were like them. I can't recommend them enough."
- "We felt compelled to write a review for this company because they absolutely deserve a high recommendation. George and Miguel were most professional, flexible, patient, punctual, and kept us informed throughout the entire roof replacement process. The installation crew also demonstrated their high skill level from beginning to end. We are very pleased with our new roof and we are thankful for their services."
- "I have a great experience working with this company. They are very professional and honest from the start. Giovanni is very helpful explaining what to be expected starting from inspection to calling my insurance company. He went above and beyond to get my roof replaced and approved by my insurance company."
- "We had been getting quotes from various companies to repair our roof, we heard of Keystone gave them a call connected with Miguel and George who quickly came over to look and give us a quote. Instantly, it felt like right. The process from start to end was great, there were communications throughout this process! Miguel was able to get us the only red shingles "college red" available that we wanted for our new roof. In the midst of all this, I had a newborn and they were able to complete the job in 1 day, which was amazing!! Definitely will recommend to anyone. The crew that arrived were efficient, on time and friendly as well."
- "Keystone Building and Restoration was in our neighborhood performing free roof inspections because of wind damage, and also, they had completed some other roof replacements close by, and I was able to see their work. So, when Roberto Jimenez , a manager at Keystone, knocked on my door, I was skeptical at first about what he was telling me, but he was personable, professional, and knowledgeable, and simply explained the process of inspection, placing an insurance claim, and the advantages of using their upgraded GAF roof system . I agreed to an inspection. He quickly provided an assessment of our roof (with pictures). So, we we began the process of insurance claim, insurance inspection (which was coordinated with Keystone), insurance response to our claim, and once we had the insurance check, Roberto was quick to put us on his schedule (weather permitting), and completed our roof replacement in one day as promised!! Everything went exactly as Roberto said it would, and he was always available by text or phone, and responded quickly to any questions I had. We could not be happier with Keystone and the look of our new roof. Highly recommended!!!"
- "Keystone was working in my neighbourhood and have already done a good number of house roofs. I was kinda skeptical at first when they offered a free inspection, thinking that my roof is fairly good, so insurance will not cover a replacement. Though Keystone thought otherwise. Keystone offered to call my insurance right away and open a claim, which was a big help, since I am not used to dealing with insurance much. Luckily my insurance opened the claim and sent the appraisal person, who recommended the full roof replacement. Once insurance approved and sent the first payment, Keystone was very prompt to set up the date of the roof work. On that day Keystone crew promptly showed up at my place and started the work. They seemed well organized and everybody was doing his thing. The crew found a few rotten plywood pieces and replaced them with new plywood. Keystone and their manager were nice enough to accomodate my request for a small siding job at the top of the side of my house. They worked really hard and by 4PM I've got a brand new roof on my single house. They have cleaned up all the debris too. Thank you Keystone!"
- "Very impressed with the work that was completed. Finished in a day and they cleaned up everything and put tarps down around the house when doing the roof. They are very willing to please and make sure the job is completed to your expectations."
- "The team was very professional, knowledgeable and responsive to all my concerns! The team worked directly with my insurance company (continuously kept me updated on the status) and provided insight into the whole process as it was a first time repair for me. I was also pleasantly impressed with their shingle removal process (house was covered with tarp to avoid any exterior damage) and clean up process afterwards. 5/5 would recommend!"
- "Keystone building and restoration did a fantastic job replacing our original roof of 29 years. Elmer did a great job in working with our home insurance. He was also very professional and knowledgeable. Highly recommend!!"
- "These guys did a great job very responsive and professional. They inspected my roof dealt with the insurance company and did the install. Elmer was the person I dealt with. Couldn't have asked for a better experience. Highly recommend."
- "We recently had our roof replaced! The entire process with Keystone Building is very smooth, clear and pleasant. Especially, many thanks go to Mr. Jose Romero! Jose behaves very precessional throughout all the steps: estimating, explaining, handling insurance, supporting when insurance folk came to make assessments, scheduling the project, coordinating with the construction team, and follow up after the installation. In short, with the superb job of Jose, we got our brand new roof like a breeze. We highly recommend Keyston for your roof project, and for sure, Jose is a gentleman you can rely on for your roofing project."
- "This company is great and they care for their customers is outstanding. From the time I met my rep. George he handled everything with the insurance and allowed me to focus on just picking out my new roof. I barely had to pay anything $500 for the sign and $250 for my referral payed my $1000 deductible. The quality of the work is superb. I had a ton water damage in my ceilings in almost all my rooms. They did a great job on that too. I am so happy with their work. Highly recommend them !!!"
- "The entire process was a very positive experience. The communications were, by my request, by text - they were quick to respond, more than helpful, always a pleasure to deal with. The roofing work was done on time, with a minimum of fuss or bother (from my viewpoint) in just one day. Very impressive. Supervisors were on site continuously, and the crew was courteous. Both my neighbors and I noted that the clean-up left property looking great. So ... these folks get 5 Stars, and an unqualified, positive, recommendation."
Encuentre otros contratistas de techado cerca
- Washingtn Grv Roofing
- Washington Grove Roofing
- Montgomery Village Roofing
- Montgomry Vlg Roofing
- Gaithersburg Roofing
- Derwood Roofing
- N Potomac Roofing
- No Potomac Roofing
- North Potomac Roofing
- Darnestown Roofing
- Germantown Roofing
- Rockville Roofing
- Potomac Roofing
- Laytonsville Roofing
- Olney Roofing
- Boyds Roofing
- N Bethesda Roofing
- No Bethesda Roofing