Acerca de nosotros
One stop exterior solutions for MD & Virginia: - Roofing - Windows - Siding - Doors - Trim - Gutters
*Los contratistas inscritos en los programas de certificación de GAF no son empleados ni agentes de GAF, y GAF no controla ni supervisa de otro modo estas empresas independientes. Los contratistas pueden recibir beneficios, como puntos y descuentos de recompensa por lealtad en herramientas de comercialización de GAF por participar en el programa y ofrecer a GAF garantías mejoradas, que requieren el uso de una cantidad mínima de productos de GAF. Sus tratos con un contratista, y cualquier servicio que le proporcionen, están sujetos a los Términos de uso del contratista.
Reseñas de clientes
"We highly recommend Presidential Exteriors! We had a new roof, fascia wrap, new larger gutters and new soffit installed on our 22+ year old home. They replaced rotting wood on the roof deck and fascia. The wrapping of the fascia in black with the black gutters/downspouts and charcoal shingles looks incredible! All of three of the crews were very professional and quick. Each crew cleanup was also done extremely well! They all were on time and got right to work. We are very happy with the jobs performed by Presidential Exteriors. Highly, highly recommend."
"We have had an awesome experience with Presidential who installed 25+ windows plus a deck door 18 months ago. Kudos to Matt Taylor who did a great job in identifying, explaining and fixing an issue with the door promptly today. We were very impressed by his professionalism. We would also like to commend Chris Steele and Jordan who have been a pleasure to work with. We highly recommend Presidential."
"Presidential Exteriors exceeded our expectations! We had a new deck installed and garage doors replaced, and we are beyond thrilled with the results. In the initial planning stages, we were so impressed with the constant communication and the availability of Connor, our Project Manager. He was always thorough and precise. During the construction of our deck, Joel, the Lead Installer, and David his right- hand man, worked long days until the job was done to their high level of satisfaction, arriving early and leaving late. Our deck was built with integrity and true craftsmanship. We joke that it will be standing longer than our house! We also love our garage door and appreciate the professionalism and competency Angel, the Lead Installer, and his team brought to the job. Like Joel, they took pride in their work and took the time to answer all of our questions. It is very rare these days to find a company that offers this level of professionalism, workmanship and follow-through. I highly recommend Presidential Exteriors and look forward to using them again in the future."
- "We highly recommend Presidential Exteriors! We had a new roof, fascia wrap, new larger gutters and new soffit installed on our 22+ year old home. They replaced rotting wood on the roof deck and fascia. The wrapping of the fascia in black with the black gutters/downspouts and charcoal shingles looks incredible! All of three of the crews were very professional and quick. Each crew cleanup was also done extremely well! They all were on time and got right to work. We are very happy with the jobs performed by Presidential Exteriors. Highly, highly recommend."
- "We have had an awesome experience with Presidential who installed 25+ windows plus a deck door 18 months ago. Kudos to Matt Taylor who did a great job in identifying, explaining and fixing an issue with the door promptly today. We were very impressed by his professionalism. We would also like to commend Chris Steele and Jordan who have been a pleasure to work with. We highly recommend Presidential."
- "Presidential Exteriors exceeded our expectations! We had a new deck installed and garage doors replaced, and we are beyond thrilled with the results. In the initial planning stages, we were so impressed with the constant communication and the availability of Connor, our Project Manager. He was always thorough and precise. During the construction of our deck, Joel, the Lead Installer, and David his right- hand man, worked long days until the job was done to their high level of satisfaction, arriving early and leaving late. Our deck was built with integrity and true craftsmanship. We joke that it will be standing longer than our house! We also love our garage door and appreciate the professionalism and competency Angel, the Lead Installer, and his team brought to the job. Like Joel, they took pride in their work and took the time to answer all of our questions. It is very rare these days to find a company that offers this level of professionalism, workmanship and follow-through. I highly recommend Presidential Exteriors and look forward to using them again in the future."
- "My experience with Presidential Exteriors was refreshingly Professional. Starting with their sales person and throughout the process with relevant updates from their staff and finishing up with a great pair of installers with the necessary skills and tools. Installation included removing and replacing the interior wood trim and the maintenance free exterior aluminum covering of the external wood trim. Nice job. As to money, 1/3 up front and the balance upon the completion of Installation. Very satisfied with the folks I dealt with and the installed product."
- "On time and really professional installation. Mike, Johnnie, and Eric were superb. Great attention to detail, making sure everything was perfect. Each vantage point was examined and made to be excellent. They were polite, worked as a team, and got the job done right. Well done! Called for minor service and Matt and Eric responded quickly and professionally. Fixed the problem quickly and efficiently. Great work."
- "I had a wonderful employee by the name of Daniel. He was an amazing courteous kind respectful funny man. He was patient and really worked with us on ways we could go about getting windows and door installation. He had awesome customer service even my children were drawn to him. He did his job and was able to interact as well. We definitely need more people like him in the world. You guys are lucky to have him working with you. 10/10."
- "Presidential Exteriors were the first window installers we called. They sent out Remodeling Consultant, Jonathan Masden. Jonathan stayed so long answering all of our questions. He was so personable and thorough, by the end it felt like we had known him for years. The final price sounded nice, but we had nothing else to base it on. On Jonathan's urging we sat through a presentation with Renewal by Andersen and price quote by Window Nation. That "nice" price from Presidential Exteriors we soon realized was actually AMAZING! The competitors could not compete with what we were getting and the price we were getting it for. While we haven't had the job installed yet (and I will update with a part 2 later) if this initial process is any indication- I will be writing another 5 ⭐️ review very soon. Thank you Jonathan and Presidential Exteriors."
- "From start to finish, Presidential Exteriors was a pleasure to deal with. They were extremely helpful and promptly responded to my questions. The install crew was very professional, organized and worked well together. They protected the surrounding areas of my house and cleaned up when the install was completed. Troy came out the following day to inspect the job and to make sure I was satisfied. He also provided a certificate of completion."
- "I had several windows installed with Presidential and with Matt the service technician, who came to make sure they were done right. Matt was super professional, did an awesome job and answered any questions i had. He worked in a timely manner and was extremely thorough with his job. He left my place clean and made sure I was completely satisfied with the results. I was pleasantly surprised to see that presidential has people who do quality control after the job is done and make sure it was done right, no shortcuts! Thank you Presidential Exteriors staff and especially Matt, however everyone was great! It was definitely a great experience overall and I highly recommend this company for their professionalism and responsiveness. Will use their services again for sure, they got 5 stars from me! ~Iris A."
- "The service tech Mr. Matt Taylor came to the house on time to service our windows and our sliding door. Mr. Matt was very professional with a great personality. Mr. Matt was very detailed and quality oriented and the work was done perfectly. We are very please of the quality work and service that we have received. The Presidential Exteriors have been great and have delivered everything that they have promised. We also appreciate and would like to thank Mr. Matt Fletcher for all the setup and scheduling work. We really appreciate all the hard work and your dedication to customer service. Thank you."
- "On time and really professional installation. Mike, Johnnie, and Eric were superb. Great attention to detail, making sure everything was perfect. Each vantage point was examined and made to be excellent. They were polite, worked as a team, and got the job done right. Well done!"
- "Chris Steele came out to my home to give me a quote on some French front doors today. He was punctual, and explained everything to the tee. Rates are super competitive. Chris was able to walk me through the entire process and was extremely knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend him and Presidential Exteriors to any one who is looking to increase the value of their home with some new doors. Chris was great! "
- "Mo the salesman was very well versed in the nuances of the product lines, and took the time to understand our goals with a new roof and garage doors. The installation of both the roof and garage doors was quick, efficient, and of quality workmanship. Angel and his crew did a great job on the doors and took the time to explain all the functions in detail. Jake followed up with his inspection of both the doors and roof. He took the time to get into the attic to get a look at the underside of the roof to ensure quality installation. Evan was great as our inside contact to ensure scheduling, delivery, installation, and inspections were done promptly. Nothing but great things to say about the company and employees. A nice experience, and we'll definitely go back to them for future projects!"
- "The reviews are real. Presidential Exteriors was a pleasure to work with to replace our aging garage doors. Shane patiently walked us through the options and made it easy to work with our HOA and understand the timeline. They communicated regularly to make sure we understood each step, and the installation was ultimately dead-simple, very fast, and we love our new garage doors. The smart hubs with the built-in security cameras were a nice plus we weren't actually expecting! All in all, you can tell they do this every day and have the process down to perfection. They had good answers for every question we had, including some we didn't know we had. Huge thanks to the whole team!"
- "We had Mike, James, Eric and Alex install 2 doors for us (plus a storm door), and they couldn't have been better. Extremely professional and transparent. Every time the had even a small change to the plan, they made sure I was OK with it and explained how and why the process worked. It was fantastic. We had Presidential Exteriors do our gutters and were happy, so we figured we'd give them a shot with the doors. I'm so glad we did - it went perfect. The house is already so much warmer. They did a fantastic job and we will absolutely be using them again in the future. Thanks to thier team for doing such a great job for us."
- "This is a review of the sales presentation and measuring process. We made an appointment through 2 polite and friendly young men canvassing the neighborhood. Rodney was our salesmen. He was prompt, polite and personable. We were clear from the beginning about what renovations we'd already done 20 years ago and were still happy with (roof siding, windows). We were interested in new doors, shutters, and some soffit work. Rodney limited the discussion to these products without trying to oversell. He showed us a variety of options and answered all our questions. He was easy to work with and very professional Jordon came by 2 days later by appointment. Also very friendly and easy to talk to, he answered more questions about the installation and made quick work of measuring for 2 doors and 12 sets of shutters. He even left me the shutter sample so I could match trim paint. So far the whole process has seemed easy, honest and transparent."
- "Adam provided an extremely professional and thorough presentation on the quality of the windows and door manufactured by Vytex exclusively for Presidential Exteriors. The windows and doors are manufactured individually to specifications, they are double-paned with high quality frames and reinforcements, and the glass provides superior energy savings. Additionally, there is a 50-year warranty with no hidden clauses. We are excited to have this top-notch product installed and will provide an update when the project is completed."
- "I didn't expect so many good reviews because this company was a complete nightmare for us. They tried pressuring us into a sale the day they gave us the estimate despite it being a "free no obligation estimate" but we couldn't even get the sales associate out of the house without a sale. The most necessary projects for us to complete ASAP changed with cost: first it was the windows, then the gutters, then the siding, and finally the roof (no expert has corroborated this alleged urgency). Do not allow the associate to sit down after he asks. Ours sat at our dining table and practically refused to leave without a sale. The initial price was absolutely insane, but when we declined, he dropped the price by tens of thousands. When we said we'd think it over the next few days, he essentially threatened us with a higher price if we didn't enter a deal right then and there. Finally we agreed to hire them to replace a sliding glass door, but he refused to schedule it without adding window replacements to the order as well, which we didn't want. We didn't take it because home repair shouldn't be like going to a used car dealership. Then the associate became desperate, going off on how most people don't think about their roofs, and if he were to leave without a sale that night, we'd forget to call him back like the other 92% of customers. I seriously doubt only 8% of customers remember their roof needs to be repaired."
- "3 days after the window installation from the manufacturer they use, Vytex, I am already noticing the added insulation because of these windows. My previous windows were 20 year old, builder grade windows. The basement and middle floor are now noticeably not as cold due to drift coming in from the older, builder grade windows. In the summer, the windows are rated to provide UV protection but I will have to wait around 5 months to see how they fare in the summers. So far, so good. Overall, I can already tell these windows will help with energy bills."
- "Presidential Exteriors did an outstanding job replacing all of my windows, the roof including the gutters, and swapping out a patio door with a French door. They were extremely professional and arrived on time. I would highly recommend and use this company again!"
- "Today completes my window installation project. I'm enjoying the new windows and can clearly see they are of high quality for a decent price. Overall experience is great. Everyone involved was professional. The installation crew did a very efficient job. Troy and Johnny did the final walk through today and they were very helpful. Will be using the company for future exterior improvement projects."
- "We got all our windows replaced. The installation crew was quick, very professional and courteous. From the sales person to installation, we are very impressed by the whole experience. I am happy with the work that the window crew and Vick did on our project."
- "These guys are the best! They seriously care about their customers and really strive to make sure they deliver a great product. They were on time, quick, and clean. My new roof looks fantastic, and we are really glad we went with this local company. Buying a roof is not a "fun" expense, but I really feel like we got our money's worth: a quality new roof in 1 day, and then new trim capping the next day. They even installed new bathroom exhaust vents and HVAC exhausts. Our house looks brand new. You might get a cheaper rate elsewhere, but these guys do not skimp on quality of product, 50-year warranty, or craftsmanship. They even come back to inspect and follow up to make sure we are completely happy with the services provided! Talk about great customer service! The whole experience was so easy. The salesman/inspector was not pushy, and provided a very reasonable quote for what we needed."
- "My wife Gina and I hired Presidential Exteriors to remove and install new vinyl siding on our house. Our house is ~30 years old and although there may have been a few years of life left on our original siding we decided now was the best time to replace it. I must say we are not second guessing this decision because we are thrilled with the quality of the craftmanship, the additional thermal insulation & sound deadening and as well as the enhancement to the look of our house. We were also greatly impressed with the professionalism of the company from top to bottom, from the salesman Chris lynch, to the site project manager Matt Vick, to the install team of David, Andrew, and Mario, the entire team worked together to ensure a smooth and seamless project was experienced from start to finish."
- "Excellent service and they are extremely professional. Rodney provided excellent customer service and worked with us throughout the process and completion of the job. He ensured that we were satisfied with the service and we are thankful he provided us with great deals and was willing to go above and beyond. High recommended due to the unmatched quality of craftsmanship and services provided."
- "The salesperson, the project manager and the entire crew were very professional and helpful in making decisions. They always recommended what was best for me and not what would have paid the company the most. Even after the job was completed, they sent someone back to inspect and get feedback. I am especially thankful to Vic, Juan and Adam who made the process so much smoother. I am very happy with their work."
- "Thieves! Do not use this company they came promising to do a certain job and started and never finished because they said they never promised to do the extra work that they said they would do. The sales person that I worked with was Nate Williams. He never came on time just beatings came unexpectedly to my house without me knowing and was over all not professional. Beware of this company. Very shady."
- "We were very interested in doing business with this company, but, can't seem to get a quote or a call back from Ryan, your sales rep that visited the house. Seems as though if the deal isn't made the day of the visit they are not interested. Plus, their buy today or the price goes up high pressure tactic is not helpful. I would beware of this company. Jay and Sandy - Sales rep visited on 7/7/21"
- "I worked here for 3 years. This is an extremely professional company that treats customers the right way. No company is without its flaws, and Presidential is no exception. That being said, the learning experience and foothold in the industry was invaluable for me, and for that I'm truly grateful. Ultimately, I decided to leave for another company after getting a job offer that was just too good to pass up. I wish everyone at Presidential all the best in the future, and I'm sure I'll run into some of y'all from time to time."
- "Thank you Presidential Exteriors! Well done! We are very happy with our new roof and foyer ceiling. Your employees/workers are truly dedicated professionals: polite, skilled, meticulous, and they cared and are proud of their work. As an exclamation point to their work, as they were leaving (after cleaning up), one of the workers saw the wooden frame of the mailbox leaning - he stopped and took the time to get a screw gun to fix it (above and beyond!). Our initial contact with Nate was via a cold call knock on our door, which we immediately dismissed (who likes solicitors?). Big mistake! Hindsight being 20/20 (and lessons learned for us), we should have asked for his help before approaching the insurance company. Nevertheless, he continued to assist and fight for us. We genuinely enjoyed his company. Shout out to Elena for being patient and kind with the scheduling, rescheduling, accommodating our request for multiple roof photos, etc.: To Juan for the amazing interior work; To Chris for accommodating and rectifying everything that was raised (in the midst of handling other work sites). We may be needing your assistance again sometime this year with our garage door. We will let you know. Please feel free to use us as a reference."
- "We had Presidential Exteriors come out to replace our defective front window with a beautiful bay window. The crew of Vick, Vince, Grace and Evan showed up early, were extremely efficient, friendly and did excellent professional work. The bay window is beautiful and they did a fantastic job! I would highly recommend Presidential Exteriors for anything! They were awesome!!"
- "The project team (Vick) did an outstanding job installing a new roof. The crew was professional, courteous, timely, and skilled. They arrived early and were done by 5 pm. The team left no trash behind and combed the yard for nails and other debris. The project manager followed-up a day or so after to ensure the work met my expectations, and he did a second past on the yard checking for nails. Overall, excellent service from the customer service, sales, project manager, and installation crew. I'm a happy customer. Roll Tide!!!"
- "Overjoyed to have new windows and exterior doors on my 50 year old home, courtesy of Presidential Exteriors. The windows and doors have needed replacing since I moved in 25 years ago. Eighteen windows replaced, with a Garden Window in the kitchen (third picture below) and a picture window replacing two windows in the living room. Three exterior doors replaced, with beautiful deep blue front door with a lovely oval window (see the color in the first picture below and the window in the second). Also, finally, an electric garage door (the same deep blue as the front door)! All installed efficiently and neatly in a single day, within about 7-ish hours. The work crews, with Vince heading up windows and doors and Angel heading up the garage door, were all highly professional and clearly expertly skilled. The windows and doors themselves are beautiful. What I didn't expect is how much more natural light enters the house since the window dimensions of new and old were exactly the same. Even more unexpected is how quiet my house is now! If you are like me, you will think Presidential Exteriors is pricey. For me, the quality and professionalism are well worth the investment."
- "Wonderful company, I see a lot of people commenting on Evan and Vick, we had them as well and we were blown away by their attention to detail. They are the type of employees that make a great company. This is really a spectacular company from their amazing prices to their phenomenal install crew. We had windows done and George did such. a good jobs. Thanks to everyone who worked on my project!"
- "We are more than happy with Presidential Exteriors ! Quality of the windows are much above our expectations. They are absolutely beautiful- we picked royal brown color. The window installers were very professional, quick and following Covid 19 protocol. Even one of the installers- George, had advised us with last minute changes - color of the frames - which was incredibly important and helpful. Great team! We all had a very pleasant experience with this company."
- "We purchased new windows and a new front door from Presidential and are quite happy with them. We did request two small repairs after they were installed and they were more than happy to come out and fix them. I appreciated Matt and Jose coming out and they even took care of an issue that they noticed that we hadn't even called about. It was appreciated. Great service!"
- "Presidential Exteriors did a great job! The project managers were very professional and courteous as they took measurements and scoped out the project to replace our home office windows. Evan was very good about keeping in touch with us as our scheduled installation date approached. The team really went above and beyond during the installation. They were prompt and courteous and did not disturb our family as we worked/went to school from home. The extent of wood rot in our window frames was greater than anticipated, and Malcolm informed us early on about what he was seeing. He told us that the extra work would come at no additional charge to us. He asked if it was okay if the one-day job turned into a two-day job given the additional wood replacement that had to be done. However, his team hustled and wrapped up the entire project in a single day, which was much appreciated. The windows themselves look great. We did not realize until after the project was done how much of a draft we were living with, but now our home office is much warmer and more comfortable. The windows look great. It feels like we had gone to the optometrist and got a new glasses prescription, and now we're seeing the world more clearly than we thought was possible."
- "Presidential Exteriors is a great company to do a roof replacement with! We had our roof replaced in early February 2021 and we couldn't be happier. The whole team was amazing to work with. Nate worked closely with us every step of the way to make sure we were happy and getting the best product and prices possible. He really made us feel like family. Elena was great at communicating every step of the process. The day of installation team was amazing. They dropped off the equipment one day before the project even though it had snowed the night before. The morning they came to do the roof, we still had ice on the roof, but instead of delaying the project, they scraped all of the ice off our roof and still got the whole roof done in one day! Our new roof is great and we couldn't be happier. We very highly recommend Presidential Exteriors for any roof inspection and roof replacement. We will absolutely be keeping them on our list for any future projects with our house."
- "Wonderful company, I see a lot of people commenting on Evan and Vick, we had them as well and we were blown away by their attention to detail. They are the type of employees that make a great company. This is really a spectacular company from their amazing prices to their phenomenal install crew. We had windows done and George did such a good jobs. Thanks to everyone who worked on my project!"
- "We contracted presidential exteriors to replace the windows in our home. we had only non efficient vinyl windows. We didn't realize until the job was done what new energy efficient windows could do for our comfort and energy costs. Wish we had done it sooner. Our project manager was Ryan and he did a terrific job keeping us informed and was on site to answer questions if we had any. 10 out of 10 for their customer service and their products. Would highly encourage anyone who needs windows to try them out."
- "I contracted Presidential Exteriors to replace all the windows in my townhome a few weeks ago. We were a little worried about the timing due to covid, but we couldn't handle the cold air coming in anymore. Everyone wore masks the whole time and could not have been more polite and professional regarding our concerns during the initial meeting and during the installation. The project manager Ryan W. was more than attentive during the install, (which only took half a day). When installation was done and the site cleaned up, Ryan even made sure we knew how to properly operate the windows. Elena (who was our coordinator) and Ryan worked well together keeping us informed and in the loop the whole way. We would not only use them again ourselves but have already recommended them to our neighbors. Thanks for a great experience. Evan R."
- "Everything about this company is top notch. Great quality at a good price. Evan and Vick were very professional and easy to work with. The work was done on time by an experienced crew. The roof came with a 50-year transferable warranty because they are certified by GAF to install to their high standards."
- "In looking for help assessing and repairing our roof, we were overwhelmed and didn't know where to start. We contacted several companies but after meeting the crew from Presidential Exteriors- Ryan W and Nate- it was clear we felt most comfortable with them. We thought it would be difficult with covid happening but they took all the necessary precautions and even were able to get it installed earlier than expected. Ryan W was our project manager and showed up with the crew bright and early. They were very professional and accommodating and cleaned up well. We had such a great experience with the roof that we are currently using them again for our new windows! If you are looking for contractors that are trustworthy, accommodating, and deliver on promises- I couldn't recommend them more highly!"
- "My wife and I recently bought our first home. We immediately started the journey to find replacement windows. Spoke to several companies but Presidential won us over and it wasn't even close. They did a great job from sale, measure, and install. Everything they promised, happened. Ryan W (their project manager) was attentive, prompt, and ensured that the project was done correctly from start to finish. My wife and I couldn't be happier with Ryan and everyone at Presidential Exterior. We strongly recommend their services to anyone in need of exterior work on their home."
- "Your salesman Ryan canvassed my Vienna, VA neighborhood on 1/18/21 and rang my doorbell - I was working and ignored it, because that's my right as a homeowner. I then heard pounding on my door and became alarmed thinking there may be some emergency. It was Ryan insisting that my home exterior needs repair. He completely disrespected my multiple polite requests to leave our property. Does "Presidential Exteriors" really think they're going to gain a potential customer's trust with this sales and marketing approach? I can assure you that we won't be contacting your company in the event of any need for future repairs. By the way, a company I do highly recommend is Prime Exteriors in Ashburn - they did excellent work on our house and didn't harass us in the process."
- "I hired Presidential Exteriors to replace a window that was broken. The entire process from sale, coordination, and installation was prompt, courteous, and professional. The new window matches our other existing windows perfectly and the install team did a custom profile in the exterior aluminum cladding to match our existing. Highly recommend the team at Presidential Exteriors!"
- "We hired Presidential Exteriors to replace our siding, gutters, and some of our trim. The main reason we hired them was because our house's insulation wasn't great, and we were sick of paying such high heating/cooling bills. From start to finish, we had no doubts that they knew what they were doing. The manufacturer warranty that comes with the contract (and carries over to the next owner) is a very nice touch. Their sales pitch was educational, and the guys we spoke to were clearly knowledgeable. I admit I really put them through the ringer with my endless questions! At the end of the sales appointment, I didn't really feel like they were pushy or rude. The workmanship for everything was excellent, and we've gotten so many compliments from our neighbors! The only negative aspect of this process was a slight miscommunication regarding when they would pick up the extra siding materials, which sat on our driveway blocking my car for days after the siding work was already complete. However, they went above and beyond to make sure they picked it up very soon after we brought it to their attention. This speaks volumes about their customer service and I appreciate that they were so accommodating. I would recommend this company to anyone! P.S.: The house already feels more temperate than it has in seasons past, and I'm pretty sure it's because of the foam insulation in the siding :)"
- "Everything was excellent. The initial consulting process was thorough and informative. The work was scheduled within days of HOA approval and the replacement was completed in one day. The work and the cleaning afterwards was done in a professional manner. Great experience. Would highly recommend."
- "I just got my roof done yesterday, and these guys were awesome! They were very professional with great customer service from the beginning. They started the work early morning and got it done around lunch time, and I was pleasantly surprised to see them working so quickly and efficiently. They answered our questions throughout, cleaned afterwards, and everything went very smooth. I'm very pleased with the result and will definitely be reaching out to them for any future projects."
- "My wife and I were canvassed by your firm recently. We made it clear that we were not n the market for replacement windows but since the guy said it did not matter we agree to a demo. Ryan Deputy visited us on Saturday. Again we explained to him also that we would not be buying. I realize, of course, the sales challenge is to overcome this hurdle! . Mr Deputy was very good in very sense in his presentation. He priced for a replacement glass door for the living room at $2,500 without specifying the "project cost" [that meant nothing to me especially as no figure was given for this, nor an explanation of what it meant - until much later]. Hearing that the real cost would be $3,730, I believe, I ruled it out. Despite three interventions on our side, reminding Deputy that we were not interested in windows he droned on, culminating in giving us a total price for new windows at well over $20,000. This was really bizarre to hear. In the end I had to tell him he was wasting his time and that we had never solicited a quote for windows! . This is just intended as feedback and, again, this man is good at his job, only there is something to be said for listening to the recipient of the sales presentation!"
"Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "PRESIDENTIAL EXTERIORS"
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "CONTRACTOR PRESENTATION"
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "Professional and Knowledgeable Contractor"
- "HANDS-ON PATIENT AND PROFESSIONAL"
- "Customer focused contractor"
- "DETAILED - 3 HR. REVIEW"
- "He was helpful%2C informative and responsive%21"
- "They were courteous and professional"
- "PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION"
- "Presidential Exteriors.. Did great work"
- "Quality and Professional Service"
- "PRESIDENTIAL EXTERIOR INSTALL"
- "Contractor%3A Presidential Exteriors"
Premio a la Excelencia en la Instalación
Este premio es para contratistas que instalan consistentemente con un nivel muy alto de calidad y proporcionan a sus clientes la más alta protección que ofrece GAF.
Premio a la Excelencia en Protección al Consumidor
Este premio reconoce a aquellos contratistas que mejor protegen a sus clientes con la venta de sistemas y garantías mejoradas.
Premio a la Excelencia en Capacitación
Este premio es para contratistas que están comprometidos con la capacitación y la mejora continua.
Techos instalados cerca de usted
Encuentre otros contratistas de techado cerca
- Rockville Roofing
- Potomac Roofing
- Derwood Roofing
- Washingtn Grv Roofing
- Washington Grove Roofing
- N Potomac Roofing
- No Potomac Roofing
- North Potomac Roofing
- N Bethesda Roofing
- No Bethesda Roofing
- Montgomery Village Roofing
- Montgomry Vlg Roofing
- Darnestown Roofing
- North Bethesda Roofing
- Aspen Hill Roofing
- W Bethesda Roofing
- Gaithersburg Roofing
- Garrett Park Roofing